Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review: Thy Fearful Symmetry by Richard Wright

Thy Fearful SymmetryThy Fearful Symmetry by Richard Wright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not many apocalyptic stories are going to be lighthearted stories -- and this is no exception, but there are very humorous bits as well as some parts that have you really rooting for several of the characters involved. This was a very masterfully written book with several subplots that definitely kept you guessing as to who were the good guys, who were the bad guys, and what exactly was going to be the end result (which I will admit, I did not see coming!)

I will definitely be seeking out more of Mr. Wright's works as I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I've read of his thus far!

View all my reviews


Available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle versions

No comments: