Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaNoWriMo '14


Do you NaNo? NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is upon us -- yay!  This makes I believe my ninth year. I've still yet to "win."  Maybe this will be the year!  Will try to do updates along the way.

Off to a great start so far.  I'm writing two stories, an urban fantasy and a suspense/thriller. So far between the two I'm at 3719 words at the close of Day One.  Very happy with my progress.

If you want to be writing buddies, my name on the site is jmwilson529.  What's yours?  Are you participating this year?  Have you in the past?  What's your novel about?  Do you outline/plan or run with the full "No Plot? No Problem!" philosophy?

My husband, 13-year-old son, and I are all participating.  It's a really fun family activity!  My husband closed out the day at 2105 words and my son at 1625 (he's doing the Young Writers Program and has set a goal of 25,000 words -- he's well on his way. Super proud momma!).

No comments: