Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!

Hello, all, and welcome to the future -- or at least that's how 2015 feels to me! I'm not setting "New Year's resolutions" as such, but there are a few things that I would like to do this year and make a focus. I think if I have that mindset, I may be much more successful in sticking with them than the traditional resolution route.  Here are the things I'd like to focus on for 2015:
  • Eating better
  • Exercising more
  • Blogging more
  • Reading (for pleasure) more
  • Spending more quality time with family
  • Saving more money

All easily obtainable goals and things that will make sure I do everything in my power to have 2015 go down as a "Good Year" in the books!  2014 was a rough year.  2013 had its rough points. 2012 was a very rough year. And I'm ready to start marking years back in the good column! (Yes, there were good things that happened over the past few years, but there were certainly some trials and far too many ups and downs for my liking -- that's part of life, but I think having a better attitude and doing more to be proactive willl help offset at least the things I have control over!)

So there's my first focuses (foci? ;-) ) for 2015. Do you have any resolutions or plans for how to make this the best year you possibly can?  I am thankful for all of you and hope to have more interactions!  Please feel free to comment on this and/or any other posts you find interesting!


No comments: