Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 begins!

Going to keep this short as I am nearly worded our for the night from getting my novel started, but I am pleasantly surprised by how well the words flowed tonight!  I still need to make somewhat of a "how NaNoWriMo has gone for me in the past" post, but don't have it in me tonight.  I was *hoping* that I could get a word count widget up tonight, but alas and alack, they are not yet ready.  So, I'll just make the declaration here!  My word count so far is 2688 out of 50,000!!  I'm on my way!  Haha -- according to the new (or new to me) stat information on the page, at this rate, I'll hit 50K by November 18th!  I'm counting it more as padding for the days that don't go so well!   Must sleep now as I have a big project in the morning.  Night all!  For those of you NaNoing, hope your night went well.  If it didn't, tomorrow is a new day -- just keep at it!

What's that?  You don't know what NaNoWriMo is?  Go here

No comments: