Friday, January 6, 2012

My current goal

I'm taking the plunge. It's time for accountability. I had an original goal to lose 50 pounds by 03/28/12, but I think I may be setting my sights a little too high to realistically achieve said goal, thereby ensuring my failure. So, I have made the decision tonight to set a smaller, more realistic goal (and I'll just hope that I will not only meet, but exceed said goal). So, here it is:

It is my goal to lose 34 pounds by March 28th, 2012 (yes, there is a specific meaning behind the date.. I may or may not go into said meaning at a further point in time)

This post will contain my widget (and I may place it on my blog proper just so it is there and visible and easily accessible when I/other people want to check in on my progress).  Any words of encouragement, motivation, or advice would be fantastic as I take a solid first step towards my goal.  Thanks for taking the time to read this post.  It is a scary thing to put yourself out there sometimes....




No comments: