Monday, October 10, 2011

Four? Make that three..

So, one of my new transcription did not work out quite how I would have wanted it to...  The point of contact for the business, in my opinion, in many areas handled themselves in a manner that was most unprofessional.  I am quite put off by several things that happened to the point that I am highly considering doing all I can to warn others from attempting to work for this company.  As this is all *very* recent, I am going to take some time to think about it all and figure out the best way to proceed from here.  All three other companies are looking very good (especially the third, which is the newest... it is seeming rather promising!)  So, we'll just have to see how it goes.  

  In product review land, going to keep using the product another day or two and then get my review up!

  I have entered *a lot* of giveaways here lately....  would be awesome if I won some..  Also, they are giving me lots and lots of ideas about how I want to host giveaways in the future!  Must work on networking and getting items to be given away!  Fun times!

  And lastly, going to start adding some pages to the blog so that people who come here for one reason or another can focus on their area of interest, if they so choose.   I'm thinking a transcription page, a product review page, a giveaway page, a page based on reading/writing, and probably a recipe page...  and maybe just a general personal page as well...  Still fleshing out the idea, as you can see!

No comments: