Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pages??

So...  I believe my next endeavor for this blog shall be to create topic specific pages...  I have a tendency to catalog and organize (at least when it comes to my data..  not always so much IRL)...  So, what better way to keep that up than to have pages!  Plus for you, dear reader, hopefully it will make finding what you're looking for easier!  So, I believe I shall have a section for transcription, reviews, giveaways (which I hope to start having soon!!!), books, one devoted to personal/family matters, one for things I think are cool & hope you will check out, and my next great task -- weight loss/exercise!   If there's anything else that you are interested in hearing me talk about, let me know, and it can be a page as well!!  Take care and hope to get this live soon!

  Oh!  And be sure to check out my new Goodreads Gadget at the bottom of the page!   Goodreads is a great site for keeping track of what you've read & want to read, as well as finding like-minded people and new books!  Not to mention, their awesome giveaways!!!   The books shown are my "currently reading" shelf.  Click on it & find out what I've read & want to read!

No comments: