Saturday, October 29, 2011

Interaction

My blog has now been "live" for about a month -- and I'm really impressed with the amount of pageviews I've been getting.  It's been nice to know that my words aren't just falling on deaf ears, so to speak.  One thing I would really like for this blog to become, however, is interactive.  I'd love to hear from people -- if my content is interesting to you, if you like the posts, if you disagree with anything I've said, if there are things you'd like to see me talk about, etc...  I know it'll take time to really build a following, but my hope is that before too long, this can start being more than just me talking to the collective..  Hopefully you, dear readers, will start talking back.  (That just reminded me of a couple scenes from a really amazing book that I read over the summer, Blindsight by Peter Watts )..

   Anyway -- have had some pretty major things come up, good and bad, over the past week.  We have our first clients for the business, (yay), started a big project for work (yay), finally(!!) getting some progress on all the reading I need to be doing (yay), and having to deal with a financial issue that I'd rather not be dealing with (boo...)...  but things are definitely moving in a very, very good direction!  Just hope that trend continues and the goods outweigh the bad.... That's all we can really hope for, in a lot of ways!

  Take care, thanks for stopping by, and feel free to say hello!

No comments: