Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Handy Tool for Couponers: The Slice Safety Cutter!








I was fortunate enough to be sent a free trial of slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers from Tomoson. I have just recently started making a concerted effort to start "couponing". Over the years, I've definitely kept an eye out for coupons that I thought were a good deal, but as most of them seemed to be either for products that I don't use or low money for large amount of items purchased, I didn't put much time into it.

Well, that recently changed. I started associating with quite a few awesome people on FB who not only coupon, but give out coupons as prizes for various games on FB. This has been a lot of fun and not only have I gotten some great coupons, but I've been able to pass along some great coupons that I couldn't make use of to others.

But I digress.. Anyway, the slice™ Safety Cutter is a handy little device that makes quick work of cutting coupons, much handier than scissors, in my opinion. It is an interesting and easy to use shape. I like the fact that it has a magnet. So, I've stuck it to my fridge, for easy access -- no having to wonder where I put it -- it's right on the fridge!

The blade is ceramic, and while it is sharp enough to easily cut out your coupons, it is safe and will not result in injuries, with proper use. I wouldn't let young children have access to it unsupervised, but I feel confident that my kids could use it safely, at 10 and 15.

Overall, I'm really happy and see this as a handy tool to save time with couponing. It does take a little bit to get used to how to use it the best way, but really only a few minutes and you're "clipping" coupons with ease. As a note, be sure to cut on a surface that you're not worried about, as it is strong enough to not just stop at the thickness of one piece of paper. I cut mine on a cardboard box to make sure my table didn't get scratched up.

At a very reasonable $5.99, I think this would make any couponer's life just a little bit easier!!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: