Friday, December 30, 2011

Whooosh!

That, my dear readers, is the sound of 2011 racing right by us to an end! I find it hard to believe that tomorrow will be the last day of 2011. I am hoping that 2012 will bring about many good things (for myself & for you as well)! I am also hoping that people who are caught up in the 2012 hoax will not go too far overboard and do things that endanger others or themselves... will be hoping and praying that that is the case!

I am working on a "Books I read in 2011" wrap-up post that I *hope* to have up tomorrow, but since it includes covers and links, it is taking me a little while to get finished up! Hope that you will be interested in taking a look at it and I would love to hear any feedback you might have (by way of if you've read the book, what you thought of it; if you want to read the book; suggestions of books I should read; or anything, really!)

Until then, hope you have a wonderful day/evening, hope 2011 ends well for you, and I hope that 2012 is your best year yet!!

No comments: